Monday 4 February 2013

10'000 Views!? THANK YOU!

G'day there guys and gals!

First off, HOLY MOTHER! 10'000 Views!? Really!? Thank you all so very much!

Four months ago, this blog reached its second birthday, two days ago we were four views short of 10'000 and already I'm now here! I honestly believed I'd never get this far, this is just fantastic.

I know it's silly, but there's a few people I'd like to give a small shoutout to. Thanks very much to James D and Ryan S for all the support and giving me info when I desperately needed it, it's always better to ask for help when you need it. To friends and family alike, I thank you all deeply from the bottom of my heart. James B, thanks for forever putting a smile on my face, Rachael McF, thank you for all the motivation, Blade B, thank you for always having my back. There's so many others but remember that your support is always so greatly appreciated!
To my good buddy James Mills AKA LittleVMills, many, many thanks for all the support and encouragement and especially your music. A man with greater talent than I, I wish you all the best for the future and I still owe you that match! I haven't forgotten, but time differences are annoying!
Also, special thanks to Rick Murray, Malufenix and a bunch of other Youtubers for giving me heaps of support with my YT content.
And finally, there's one more shoutout to give. You. That's right, you. If you just lucked upon this random page on the internet looking for a second opinion for a video game you want buy, an easier way to get a little boost to your achievements or just a video to watch, relax and have a chuckle, I can't thank you enough, especially those who have stuck by me these past few years.
Re-reading my very first review, it's interesting how much I've changed my style of reviews from writing my opinion to writing down page after page of info about that game. I should make that into a video one day.
BUT I digress.

In short, thank you all so much for all the support, letting me know you actually read my ramblings and watch me get scared in videos, if I can get at least one person watching me, then it's worth it. But now, there's been 10'000. That is just phenomenal.

And as always, have fun and game on!

Al.

PS: Black Ops 2 Revolution review coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment