Monday 29 July 2013

7am Updates

Goooooood mornin' Internet!
(Geddit? Good Morning Vietnam reference? ...I'm old...)


It's been a majorly long time since I've written one of these here so let me bring you all up to speed on what I've been doing as of the last few months.
1: As you might remember, I'm currently in the works to reinvent Five Easy Achievements (Which was quite the popular segment on this blog) into video form. While the video itself will feature no actual gameplay of earning the achievement, I'll still be able to guide you. And, if you're lucky, they may return in written form too. I'm hoping to have that out ASAP, at least in the next two weeks, so keep an eye out for that.
2: I'm also working on a new show called Gaming Tales in which I recount all my past experiences in gaming. This one will be more like blogging and will most likely replace 95% of all the vlogs I currently do (Which is usually two vlogs per month), while I hope to involve all of you too. The show will feature questions in which you can answer if you wish and all will be featured in the next episode. My current show Monday-itis seems to be a fair bit popular and I hope Gaming Tales can follow suit, but on a more gaming wise area. And hopefully, this can lead back to the revival of some of my older shows, in particular, Ask Fatman. I quite miss that.
3: Since I've been unable to post videos on this blog for quite some time (the reason behind this I still don't know), my gameplay videos have fallen behind here so I may do a massive post to finish them all here in the next few days, including my recent work.
4: Before I forget, Gaming Tales and Five Easy Achievements will also become featured here whenever I post a video. They won't be scheduled to a specific date release but more to when a new game comes out or people request it. If you enjoy them, I'll start posting Monday-itis here too.

And that raps it up in a nice and neat bow. I've done an all nighter planning all of this out and more so hopefully I can get it all together soon. Please have a bit of patience. Planning, scripting, editing, rendering, uploading, all this is done by one guy who doesn't have much of a social life. I'll get stuff done but I'd rather get it done when I'm happy with it. Trust me, the amount of awful, unwatchable content I've deleted would be at least in the 100's by now. Same goes for reviews, there have been games when I've played them and they were just too damn terrible to review. Some of them are in my "List Of Shame" Gamer Rant I posted a little while back.

Okay, enough blabbering, time to get back to work. I'm only waiting for the sun to rise to film then it's off to bed! I'm getting too old for all nighters.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment