Saturday 6 December 2014

Update - 6/12/14

G'day there guys and gals!

Quick little note to say I am still alive and the reviews are still on the way!
I've been massively swamped with University and I haven't had a lot of time to review games, but they are still on the way, next up being Halo Master Chief Collection. I'll only be brushing over the online features as so many of you are probably aware at how dastardly they have been, so I'll be focusing more on Campaign and Customisation of the game. Don't worry, there have been plenty of problems there and many of which are pointing at the Halo Channel.

I still haven't finished AC Rogue so I will be doing that last and there is the possibility of COD Advanced Warfare since I've been fooling around in that game too.
I haven't filmed a lot either, only doing unboxing videos for Halo MCC and AC Unity but otherwise if you check my Twitter, you can find at least one tweet a day.

Anyhoo, that's about it! Over November I officially hit my 4th year as a indie reviewer and it fills me with so much happiness when people tell me they read my work. You folks have stuck around for so long and I cannot thank you enough for the support.
I'll try to do a few more reviews before the end of the year but otherwise I'll see you in 2015!

And as always, have fun and game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment