Thursday 6 October 2016

Checkpoint - October 2016

G'day there guys and gals!

In the past I have been known to write the odd review update now and again, with no catchy title. Now I come to you with "Checkpoint", a quick summary of the goings-on behind the reviews.

With the holiday season upon us and the onslaught of video game titles now pouring their way into our ready hands, it's time for me to begin planning upcoming reviews.
As such, unfortunately, Verdun and Firewatch for the Xbox One have been removed from the lineup.
It has been explained by both developers that delays are mostly with their code or production issues, and while I am a massive fan of Verdun and Firewatch, due to this time frame and their delays, I cannot put time towards them.

As for the months of October and November, I currently have added Mafia 3 to the list, which has a release date of tomorrow. I quite enjoyed Mafia 2 and finally removed it from my List of Shame a few years ago, so I'm quite looking forward to seeing where the series goes from there.

Also, I'm announcing two upcoming Drink videos; back in 2014, I released an unboxing video of Destiny Ghost Edition with the small extra video for an alcoholic drink of my concoction for the game called The Pink Ghost.
With Dishonored 2 and Titanfall 2 on their way, I have created more and plan to release them on YT and here, with instructions and ingredients.

I'm coming up six years reviewing games and that...that is insane. I know a lot of people who still come up to me and tell me they read these reviews and that kind of support is truly appreciated. Maybe one day soon I'll move this to a website of my own!
Either way, I'll see you all in the Mafia 3 review, and as always, have fun and game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment