Friday 3 June 2011

E3 coming up!

Hey there folks!

I just wanted to say thank you so much for all the views. 350! I'm starting to get somewhere.

Although this isn't what I'm here for.

I'm here to say that E3 is less than a week away and I'm more giddy than ever! Gears of War 3, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Mass Effect 3 and many, many more to be announced. I'm overjoyed and the gamer nerd that is me couldn't be more excited.
Also, the possible announcement of a new console for the Xbox. 720 is apparently coming and to those who don't know, it will be slightly better than the 360 Slim but with Blu Ray Disc. That's right, Microsoft are taking the Blu Ray plunge. Since alot of games on the Xbox now require two discs to be played (Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2, just to name a few) and since the Blu Ray can hold more data, it seems that it may be here to stay, particularly for Platformer gamers.

Lastly, I will also be putting up links to game video's of trailers of UGOI (Upcoming Games Of Interest) in the near future.
For now, its time for me to sleep.
Thanks very much and game on!
Al

No comments:

Post a Comment