Friday 26 August 2011

Competition

Hey there folks!

This is the official announcement of my little competition!
Do you want to star in a future episode of Fatman's Gaming Tips?
Well right here, right now, this could be your chance!
The winner will not only get to star in an episode, but they shall also win 1500 Microsoft Points to spend on whatever they desire!

So far here are the candidates:
Noune98
Mostion
RIZZA SUPREM 95
Hexagonapus
Joepro95
AUSSIE MANGI
REPENTUSINNER
E13M3NT TR1X
AUZZIE CHAO5
EternalxWarfare
Zero Gs 22
CRYPTICxPARADOX
Stormlight22
MickelTheSlayer

Do you want to win? All you have to do is send me a message through Xbox Live that you would like to partake in this competition and you're in! On Tuesday the 30th, I shall draw a name, and whomevers name I choose is the winner!
All that is required to enter this competition is either a Kinect OR a microphone
Good luck and I shall announce the winner Wednesday the 31st through Avatar Kinect and post the video on this channel.

This is purely a thank you, for sending me over 800 views. Thank you all so very much.
Game on and good luck!
FatmanXIX

No comments:

Post a Comment