Wednesday 8 May 2013

New Series!?

Well, time for another announcement!

So while last month I mentioned Fatman's Choice, recent events have now sparked a new segment which I'll be starting soon and as always, it's blogger first. What is it you ask?
Gamer Rants!
Thaaaat's right, good ol' Fatman may be one of the most mellowed gamers ever, but even he can rant! But what will I be ranting about? Everything and anything!
I'll be listing a few upcoming topics underneath my review page in it's own separate listings. I'll be discussing old topics, new topics, things that make me happy and sad and all things gaming.

And if you folks like it, I'll keep it up.

While I know I still have a ton of reviews to go and a lot of Five Easy Achievements to write (Which is exceedingly hard since I'm not much of a Achievement junkie), all of this and more is on it's way.
I may only have a laptop at the moment but at least things are moving forward.

Take care and as always, have fun and game on!
FM

No comments:

Post a Comment