Wednesday 28 August 2013

Update - Going Back To Work (+SOPA issues)

G'day folks.

First of all, let me just say thank you for all the support over the last few days. I've received a lot of encouragement and love and I really do appreciate that. It's helped me out a lot and filled me full of joy. I'm not good when it comes to death of people I care for but I'm doing much better than I was.

But that's not what this is about. First off, I am still working hard on bringing you content. Monday-Itis and Gaming Tales will be out next week as per usual and I will be starting gameplays again. HOWEVER because of all the issues with the return of the SOPA bill, I might put them off until that is settled.
For the folks who don't remember, in 2011 a bill was nearly passed forbidding copyrighted content to be displayed. This includes everything from books and movies to poems and video games. That means no more parodies, no more gameplays, no more skits or even TALKING about copyrighted content. 80% of Youtube content is parodies or gameplays, a lot of people will go out of business.

And the American government wants to bring this back. Be warned, this effects worldwide so even I would be effected.
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2013/LMzMVrQF
So give that a click and petition up folks!

Also, big news, I'm working on a secret project that's gonna blow you away! I'm even writing a script and screenplay! I haven't done that in many years but I did get high grades in Media for that.
So I'm gonna go start my review for Apocalypse DLC which came out only 3 hours ago and back to Payday 2, which I'm enjoying immensely.


Take care folks
THE GAME IS BACK ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment