Wednesday 16 October 2013

Blogger Updates 15/10/13

Howdy folks, some serious news to bring to you all.
And as always, you are the first to know.

In life we must all move on, whether for the better or not. Fortunately this is a situation where the best of both worlds is possible. Quite recently I've been offered to finally have a chance to study a University course and I have taken that opportunity. For the next 16 months I'll be studying Digital and Interactive Games, which covers everything from producing and making your own video games to film producing. This however will take up a lot of my time and require a lot of my attention first and foremost.  

In short, what I'm saying is that I won't be able to post as much as I usually do. I haven't been posting a lot due to the small game releases, but I assure you I'll still do my best to bring out what I can, when I can.
Video releases will definitely slow down and will be under the same treatment; when I can do them, I will. I'll be releasing a short vlog tomorrow explaining this in further detail.

This isn't adieu, hopefully, but everything will be released when I can. 
For now, enjoy this time lapsed video I made of me drawing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klN2aNHXO2M

Take care everybody, as always, have fun and game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment