Wednesday 9 March 2011

Reviews - Upcoming Hints

Hey there

As per promised, I posted two Reviews of two games I am growing to love. But now I have some news. In the near future, I will be posting reviews about DLC's as well as hints for those hard to get at puzzles and tricky achievements.

Of course, this news comes fresh due to the very, VERY recent release of the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood "Da Vinci Dissapearance" DLC, only released 12 hours ago. I am currently playing my way through it and I am very excited to see what it is like. 
I will also be posting hints for the Subject 16 Video, as many people seem to have trouble with it.

Also, as it is released, I will do a small post about Halo Reach and its second DLC, the "Defiant" Map pack.

Thanks very much for standing by me and I so appreciate over 250 views. What I would love more is a few followers....
Thanks again
Al xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment