Tuesday 20 September 2011

A Long Wait Over!

Hey there gamers!

I just wanted to say, firstly, that I've hit over 1200 views. Once again, thank you so much. This site is really starting to take off and I've gotta give thanks to CRYPTICxPARADOX, EternalxWarfare and RIZZA SUPREME 95 for spreading the word about these reviews and this page. Thank you guys and gal, and thank you all for reading my words!

Secondly, as of last night, Gears of War 3 was released for Australia and I could not be more excited! I have to work today before I can get my copy (As I preordered mine from a store that wasn't doing a Midnight launch) so I can't wait to pick it up and watch the brother's to the end....
I'll be doing a review through Avatar Kinect, as I still haven't bought a camera yet (And I need an editing system for it too...) So please bare with me for a week.

Thank you so much again and game on!
Al Fatman

No comments:

Post a Comment