Wednesday 28 December 2011

Sleep is awesome

G'day folks!

I was gonna create a video about this, but with thunderstorms from the summer heat and random rain, my internet is barely holding together. So just a quick update to my doings.

As you may have seen, I was finally able to recieve Skyrim for Christmas, and in all honesty, I've barely put it down since I got it! Other random titles I've been playing for a distraction: Metro 2033, Rainbow 6 Vegas 2, Dead Space 2 ect. I've been able to catch up on my sleep, which is really needed for the next two weeks, the extra bonus being able to play the game without having to judge it and just enjoying it. Don't get me wrong! Im still taking notes for all upcoming reviews and all that, but for now, I just want to enjoy the holiday season for as long as I can.

Also, all normal gaming videos will resume in the following weeks of my return here, as well as my secret video...one I promised a while back, but it will take a long time to put together...so please keep an eye out!
Thanks very much for reading, and as always, have fun and game on!
Al Fatman

No comments:

Post a Comment