Friday 30 March 2012

6000 Views & Waiting Game

G'day there guys and gals!

Just two quick messages; 6000 views onto this page! This is excellent and I've really got to thank all the people who watch me and those who stick around especially. Thanks very much for all the support, keeping the hateful under check and staying with good ol' Fatman!

Sadly, there's gotta be some sad news with some awesome news. While released in Australia 2 days ago, my small town hasn't recieved a single copy of Naruto Shippuden Generations as of late. I have preordered it months ago but it has still yet to turn up. I'm just a phone call away from it. Due to this issue, my review on the game has been set back a bit.
So in order to counter react this, I'll be bringing out a few Five Easy Achievements and some reviews on a few Arcade titles. The first being Call of Duty Classics.
I never played the first two games (as I couldn't really afford heaps of game) but its interesting to play the original.
So keep an eye out for that!

Thanks for reading, thanks for the views and as always, have fun and game on!
Al Fatman

No comments:

Post a Comment