Saturday 30 March 2013

Mini Vacation News

G'day guys and gals!

Before you read this, enjoy this random picture of me performing onstage in front of over 1'000 people! For funzies.

So, I've posted a fair few videos on Youtube about this but I haven't said anything on here, so I thought I'd better do it.
For the folks who don't watch my videos, I'm taking a mini vacation. I'm not going too far - in all honesty I'm house sitting! But I'm treating it as a vacation, cause I'm cutting myself off from all technology, internet and communication for a full week. And all I'm gonna do is sit on my bum, eat, sleep, drink some whiskey and maybe play some games for fun.
So, why does this effect you? Cause I'm stopping all reviews and 90% of video content while I'm gone! I've posted most of them, while I am saving the last few for the last. Bioshock Infinite: I won't say much but I'd definitely recommend you check it out. I'm taking my time to write it to get everything exactly right. The Walking Dead Telltale: In all honesty, I wasn't a huge fan of the series, but this game is fantastic. I'm just up to Episode 5 now, so hopefully I'll get that done soon!

Terraria: I have yet to play or even touch this game yet, but I'll definitely give it it's worth.
As for the games on my To Do list; I'll hopefully be getting my hands on them soon, living in a tiny little place in the middle of Nowhere, Australia, it's hard getting my hands on them - they either have to be a huge title, I have to travel up north or eBay it.

So my videos, every single one will be halting, except my random PC gameplays. Monday-itis will be halted April 1st and will return on the 15th. Fatman's Weekly Report stopped last Wednesday and will be coming back April 17th. However, Pokémon gameplays and some brand new ones will continue to be uploaded when I can.

So I'll be coming back on the 9th, and I'm starting reviews! All my videos will re-start the week later.

Well, time to hit the ol' dusty trail. It's been a brilliant two years with you folks (Nov 19th, 2010) and this one will become number three. I hope you stick around for more reviews and stay tuned for new Five Easy Achievements and a BRAND NEW SERIES! That's right, you folks hear it first! I'm starting a new series right here on blogging. More news soon!

Take care folks and as always, have fun and game on!

Al Fatman

No comments:

Post a Comment