Wednesday 12 October 2011

Pageview counter explosion!

Hey there guys and gals!

I've been gone for mostly the two weeks or so and Im so glad to come back and see I've passed the 1500 marker! A fantastic achievement and all the credit rests with you, the reader. Thank you so much for reading these words and my reviews. It is truly appreciated.
Tell you what, if I can make it to 2000 by December 10th, I'll have another Microsoft Point Competition.

Unfortunately, my health has slightly declined. I won't lie, I have torn a Muscle Skeleton (A muscle more directly fused to the bones) between my heart and lungs. I've been having trouble breathing, so work has been a no go. So hopefully I can finish my Driver San Fran review later this week, as well as my Sniper one too. Unfortunately, it will be slim picking from there on out. I'll try to put in the new Deus Ex HR DLC (If they'll tell us when the release date is) and maybe I'll download an older title and see what that does.
Until MW3, its gonna be a waiting game.
But I cant wait for November....its going to be one awesome month.

Well, to end this, thank you all for the support over the past year (Yeah, its nearly been a year already) and I look foward to the next game.
Keep it up! Your support is the fire for my fuel!
Thanks so much.
Al Fatman

No comments:

Post a Comment