Thursday 27 October 2011

A word from Al Fatman

Howdy folks!

Just a quick update on my reviews, once again. I know you must be bored with me doing these by now, but I'm just clearing things up for me and for you.
Okay, I literally just finished the Dead Island review, I hope you enjoy it and I tried to be fair. I love the game, but it can get frustrating...
Also, I bought Battlefield 3 today and Im about halfway through the Campaign, and I still need to try out some Multiplayer. I didn't get a chance to play the Beta and, as ashamed as I am to admit this, this is my first experience with a Battlefield game. They never interested me, until now.
And I have to admit, I really do love it!
Yes, I am still getting MW3 and I will be fair with both. I'm not a fanboy of either series.

AC Revelations is still in the cards, as is Saints Row 3. Goldeneye Reloaded still hasn't released a date for Australia yet, and I possibly might be getting Sonic Generations, if budget allows.

So yeah, thats pretty much all on my plate.

Thanks for reading and staying on my plate.
Al Fatman.

PS: Up to 1975 views now, looks like Im gonna be doing another competition, aren't I? Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment