Thursday 16 December 2010

Review: Gaming List for 2011.

Hey there you!

Well, two games have been recently announced for release in 2011 and I could not be more excited for them. Of course, to begin, Gears of War 3. This game is the ending for the fantastic series. I love this game and the gameplay that you can immediately dive right into as you place it into the 360 drive.
I was slightly frustrated as the developers pushed the release date from April 8th to November 14th for "polishing" (or the more logical reason that the other two games were released in November) but I still cannot wait.

A game that was only announced for 2011 yesterday, is Prototype 2. In the game, the infection is still contained in New York and follows a former Sergeant in the military, who hated Alex Mercer (Your previous Protagonist, now enemy) who is your cause for the death, in Shakespearean terms, your wife and babe. 
The gameplay looks fantastic, the AI upgraded and the graphics improved, the blood and gore of killing everything in your path so much more detailed and looks so much more real. Lesser minds may have nightmares about this. (For example, when I was a child, I was terrified of GoldenEye 64, it freaked me out. These days, it still slightly bugs me)
This game looks like a brilliant addition to any collection.

Finally, the last announcement of the day being a game that I will think will be a instant classic and a game that will push the envelope even further. Mass Effect 3!
The game graphics look....absolutely real. While watching the trailer and the short introduction of the gameplay....I was certain it was real. Until I saw the enemies Shepard fought and the Reapers causing havok, I knew then it was all animated.
More on this, and the others as time progresses.

Of course, I look forward to these games and more, such as Bioshock Infinate but wer still just have to wait for time to take its place.

And so begins the waiting game....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment