Wednesday 17 April 2013

Blogger First - Fatman's Choice!

 


G'day there guys and gals!

So as you may have seen, due to my absolute love for Bioshock Infinite (And as I hinted before my holiday), this is my new mini series JUST for my blogger watchers - Fatman's Choice!
"But Fatman, what is your choice?"

Well, to put it simply, Fatman's Choice shall be a little series where I'll be posting games/DLC/Arcade and classic Xbox games that are Fatman's Choice. My pick of games that I would highly suggest to anyone to play them.
The first of which being Bioshock Infinite, but don't you worry. More games, new and old, will be added to the collection soon and right after I'm finishing writing this, the list will be featured on the main page.

Thanks for reading folks and as always, have fun and game on!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment