Saturday 20 April 2013

New Reviews = New Rating System

Howdy folks!

Now in little over half a year, I'll have reached my three year marker of doing reviews on the many games I love and since I've just peaked over the 190 mark of the amount of games I have/had owned, a change of pace would be a welcome sight.
Over these few years I've added in Gaming Appliances reviews, all the more videos I produce on Youtube and the surprisingly very popular Five Easy Achievements. While these different series have added a lot of spice to the line-up, the rating system has been more or less the same and since I have three DLC reviews coming up, I've decided to change the rating system for Add On material.

In short - all main title games (both disc and Arcade) will still receive the 1-10 rating however since DLCs are simply add on a wider experience to the game, they will be given a alphabetical rating, A being the best and F being the worst.
So, for example, let's say I just bought some DLC for a game I gave a 7/10 for. The DLC widens the customisation but does little else so I would give it a C+. It doesn't change the original score of the game but it does, as I said, adds a little spice to the bowl.

So right after this, I'll be writing the review for Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC, so I'm writing this little bit so you folks know.
Well, time to get back to the grindstone!

Stay tuned and as always, have fun and game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment