Wednesday 15 February 2012

Demo Gameplay Coming Soon!

G'day guys and gals!

Just a quick note to let you all know that the Mass Effect 3 Demo is up and live!
There has been a lot of speculation that the Battlefield 3 Disc is needed or not. The answer is no; simply download the Demo from the Game Marketplace (Sitting at around 1.7 GB) and the Demo will connect to your EA Origin Account and bam. Simple, easy and done!

Also, I'll be creating some Gameplay videos and released them TOMORROW.
That's right. I'm committing my entire day to recording and uploading the Campaign tomorrow!
While they say the Campaign is 2-3 hours long, for Veterans the Campaign Demo is about an hour, at best.
So I'll be released around about 6-7 episodes of the Campaign and about 3 of the Multiplayer, then the current series (Saints Row The Third) will continue.

I've been pretty slack on releasing them, seeing as I'm still pretty long ahead with recording them, so they'll resume after the Demo.

Keep an eye out for the Campaign Demo tomorrow!
Thanks for reading, and as always, have fun and game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment