Saturday 4 February 2012

Upcoming Videos & News

G'day folks!

Just a quick update on the ongoings here. Filming for both Fatman's Gaming Tips and the missed out Ask Fatman will be done this after, with FGT posted later tonight and AF tomorrow.
Also, I'll be posting the review on Joe Danger hopefully Monday. I've got a fair bit of information on it after playing most of the Campaign, but I want to see a bit more before I put a score on it.
Also, being 4th of February, Mass Effect 3's Multiplayer Demo will be coming out within a week and a bit.
More information about that in the link below and more of it in the later episode of FGT.
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/9006884

Lastly,I've had many suggestions to have more Five Easy Achievements posted here on the website, so from now, for every game I review, a FEA will be posted asap after the review is posted. For example, once Joe Danger SE review is finished, I'll begin working on a FEA for the game. This will continue for all of the games I am able to play this coming year.

Thanks for reading and as always, have fun and game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment