Tuesday 8 November 2011

Fatman's F.A.Q.

G’day folks!
Do you have those questions that you want to ask me, but just don’t know how to ask? Or maybe you want to know how to get into something like this? Well, guess no more! This F.A.Q. hopefully can answer any questions you may have. If not, just let me know!
Q: What’s this website about?
A: This here is Fatman Central, where the reviews of many different titles and game styles are tested and reviewed by yours truly. But that’s not all; there’s competitions held on occasion, video’s, tips on how to improve, accessories to both your Xbox and your playing experience and those little bits of info you definitely don’t want to miss!
Q: What’s Fatman’s Gaming Tips?
A: That’s my show, in which I divulge snippets of reviews, news, anything that’s relevant with this site, or anything I think is important for the gamers worldwide to know! Episodes are posted randomly and filmed by the Kinect with the Avatar Kinect download on Fun Labs.
Q: Why do you only post 360 Titles?
A: At the current point of time, 360 titles are my main game. The Xbox covers many of the main titles released during the year. Having two consoles with the exact same games would be slightly pointless, as PlayStation have only a few main console only titles and vice versa with the Xbox. In the end, game reviews are posted and my reviews are judged on an even ground, so that no prejudices or loves of a particular series can be influenced.
Q: Why do you hold competitions?
A: Well, whenever you, yes you, take a look at my reviews on my pages, it adds not only another number added to the views counter, but word of mouth spreads this site. So, in other words, you scratch my back, I scratch yours.
Competitions might be held in the future, as a thank you for all the support. Anyone can be winner!
Q: Do you have any other sites in which I can see your work?
A: I do have a YouTube account, which I post episodes of Fatman’s Gaming Tips on. Liking my videos would be a huge help, subscribing would be awesome and even spreadin’ the word of Al Fatman would be even better!
Q: How do I become a Game Tester?
A: If I had a dollar.... okay, here it is!
Microsoft.com/playtest
When you enter the site, you’ll be prompted to take their quiz, made completely of general things, such as what types of games you are interested in, how often you play etc.
Good luck!
Q: Can you do a specific game for me?
A: Sure! If you want my opinion on a specific game or want to ask me to play a game before you buy it, just let me know and I’ll get on it!
Q: Do you review anything else other than games?
A: I sure do! Everything to do with games and your gaming experience! So that can be anything from accessories, such as microphones, text pads, chargers, all the way up to the bigger things such as game case holders, headphones and even televisions!
Q: Can you tell us anything about upcoming games?
A: On the rare occasion, yes I can. But many game testers are sworn to secrecy and can lose this privilege if they even utter the tiniest detail. If I can divulge something to you guys and gals, I will.
Q: Who is Al Fatman?
A: Al Fatman is the guy writing these words! I’m just like the other hundreds of thousands of gamers, no different to any other player. I’m the average guy with a love for gaming and everything to do with it.  

 Hopefully these questions help and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment