Wednesday 9 November 2011

MW3 Pre Review Thoughts

Hey there folks!

Well, here's the story:
After my shift at work, I picked up my copy of MW3 and went home. I started playing it at 4pm and was extremely enjoying it. Of course, I had to stop occaisonally; dinner, drink, trips outside to escape the mugginess inside and so on. It is now 12:20am, and thirty minutes ago, I finished the Campaign. That's about 7 hours of gameplay, then you have to minus my breaks. So after thinking it over, its about an hour less.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still stunned and thrilled by the events in the game, and don't worry, when I write my review tomorrow, after I try Multiplayer a bit more.
I had my first go at the new Special Ops too, and I was very impressed. I really should give it another go.
But anyhoo, the full review will be done tomorrow, around about the same time tomorrow.

Next to pick up? Assassins Creed Revelations! Bring on next Tuesday!

Thanks for reading!
Al Fatman

No comments:

Post a Comment