Friday 13 January 2012

Coming Soon!

Howdy howdy hey folks!

Just a quick little bit of news on my end. Since my return, I haven't released any videos as of yet. Well, I'm here to tell you that's gonna change very soon!
Starting this sunday, the very first video for 2012 will be released. My secret video. There was one other to follow it but unfortunately, due to legal reasons, it had to be stopped.
Such a shame, but that's life I guess!
Anyhoo, this new video plus a reinvented, brand new Fatman's Gaming Tips!
This episode shall include some news, some more Fatman items that are coming along, upcoming gaming titles within the year and much more!

So, with that out of the way, lets hope 2012 is as great for me as for you!
Thanks for reading and as always,
Have fun and game on!
Al Fatman

No comments:

Post a Comment